Shamim Masih writes about the exploitation and deprivation of Pakistani Christians in a slum colony just outside of Islamabad. The Christians in Pakistan may not be having their heads chopped off en masse as in the terrorist pseudo-nation calling itself the Islamic State but their lives are lived in oppression just as the dhimmitude (See Also HERE) Pact of Omar (Umar) etched in the Islamic stone of Sharia Law.
VIDEO: The Dhimmi Contract
Published by lnfideI
Published on Jul 13, 2009
*** [Blog Editor: Youtube video description translated to English from Dutch]
There is no official Islamic “dhimmitude” in Pakistan or in most of the Muslim dominated nations; however the treatment of non-Muslims is still in the dhimmitude Muslim mentality in Islamic culture. ERGO the Christians Shamim are advocating for are essentially treated as dhimmis by Pakistan Sunni Muslims.
By Shamim Masih
Sent: 9/24/2015 1:28 AM
Khana Dak Christians
Islamabad: Christians of Khana Dak celebrated Independence Day across the Korang Nala, where, they have no access to a road. The local government has turned a cold face towards this community. Residents raised small funds, which are awfully short of the total budget. On the 69th Independence Day celebration of Pakistan, I was invited to join the celebration at Khana Dak, (a Christian colony with more than 70 houses). There, Rah-e-Nijat Ministry arranged singing and a debate competition for young church members with the local priest. We drove through the pasture. The event was good and we all enjoyed it, at the end youngsters were encouraged [by] distributing shields to the winners.
But I noticed the disheveled existence of the local community in the area. This community lives across the Korang Nala, or Korang River, (Korang River is the outlet stream of Rawal Dame. This stream crosses Islamabad Express Highway from Korang Town and Judicial Colony). This river strikes this colony every year and destroys what meager housing the poor have which includes the elimination of food supplies, crops, and form animals. The
This year, the residents have been able to negotiate with the owner of the town and got the passage towards the road side. But there is a problem to construct the bridge on the Korang Nala. The local government should construct a bridge on the nala but the Capital Development Authority (CDA) does not fulfill its responsibility. The families have been working together to arrange funds. In the meantime, they raised funds for two big pipes. But this is woefully short of the level they need. There is an urgent call for support to the downtrodden families.
During the last year, when government agencies and charities have set up temporary shelter in the form of tents and providing food, clean water and medical aid in the flood affected areas, poor Christians of this area as well as Layyah, Sharoon Colony and Gilgit were overlooked and forgotten. Christian communities have survived quite miraculously and remain unscathed. Victims had lost most of their possessions which had been washed away with their homes or irretrievably ruined by water damage and bruising carriage via the water surge.
Presently, Rah-e-Nijat Ministry® is raising funds for the construction of the bridge; sources said that the total cost of the project is more than 2.5 million Pak rupees. Please help them by giving financially, that they might continue the work. I hope hearts are stirred to offer help to these victims, as I believe one day we all have to answer to our maker.
For donations [to the project] and any further [information] you can contact Shamim at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Safdar Saleem at: email@example.com
The best way to SUPPORT Shamim’s Christian advocacy in Pakistan is via Western Union sending money with this LINK to a Western Union agent in Islamabad. Include Shamim’s phone - +92-300-642-4560
Blogger and Human Rights Activist http://oiwerk.blogspot.com/
Edited by John R. Houk
Words enclosed by brackets are by the Editor.
© Shamim Masih
*** Youtube video description:
Dutch translation [Google Translate to English]:
* Dhimmis at all times should be aware that they are inferior to Muslims and to behave accordingly.
* Dhimmis owe a special tax. Which must be personally handed, with the dhimmis ritual will be humbled (for example by saving them in the face). Pays a dhimmi not, you lose the right to protection and can do every Muslim to him what he wants.
* Muslims dhimmis can prescribe what clothes to wear so that their submission is emphasized.
* Dhimmis may not have cars or other motor vehicles, most bikes. They should always give priority to Muslims.
* When a Muslim wishes to sit in public places, a dhimmi must release his chair.
* Dhimmis may no finer or higher inhabit houses than the Muslims in their environment.
* Dhimmis may only perform a menial job or heavy work.
* It is dhimmis not allowed to build new churches or synagogues, or repair dilapidated churches or synagogues.
* Dhimmis are free to practice their religion, but allowing to not only reveal a stir. It is forbidden to display publicly in prayer or singing too loudly. It is also forbidden to wear religious symbols, or attach it to the outside of a building.
* Dhimmis cannot criticize Islam, the Koran and Muhammad, this is punishable by death or long imprisonment.
* Dhimmis cannot prevent their relatives are Muslim.
* It is not allowed Muslims to convert to Christianity or Judaism.
* It is male dhimmis forbidden to marry Muslim women, a Muslim man can marry a dhimmi woman of course.
* The testimony of a Muslim always counts more than that of a dhimmi. An oath or declaration of a dhimmi in a case against a Muslim has no legal validity.
* Dhimmis should never, ever carry a weapon and can therefore do no service to the police or the army.
* The insult or offend Muslims with dhimmis is strictly prohibited, the converse is not a problem. A dhimmi who reproves a Muslim inflicts injury is heavy, the opposite case is a modest fine enough. If a Muslim kills a dhimmi and therefore no acceptable reason can argue he should pay blood money. On the killing of a Muslim with a dhimmi is of course the death penalty.
* If a dhimmi converts to Islam and later rejects it, he will be put to death.
* It is not allowed in many cases dhimmi children to attend university education.