DONATE

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Coup, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson

Obama the Constitution Destroyer
A Coup, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson
By Danny Jeffrey
Edited by John R. Houk
© December 17, 2014

On December 11 I cross posted Danny Jeffrey’s “Thirty Pieces of Silver” after my thoughts about that post entitled “Dems Betraying America – It will be Stopped One Way or Another”. On December 13 Danny commented on Facebook to my thoughts. Before I share Danny’s comment, here is what I wrote that I believe he is responding to:

Danny I sense that your outlook on America's elections and America's ruling elite among both the Dems and the GOP is very prescient. In my case I am probably one of those hard cases that desires to retain faith in the Constitutional process that America still enjoys. However, the scenario you have developed is extremely plausible. And that plausibility is very said (sic) for me.

A coup d’état by American Generals is also plausible. …

Danny’s comment provides the context in which he used the concept of a coup to remove our current political situation in the USA.

JRH 12/17/14
***********************
Danny Jeffrey Comment

Facebook Closed Group 1683 AD

Actually John, I am not certain of a coup but stated that this is the only way that Ted Cruz will ever occupy the White House. My projections have a terrible habit of becoming facts on short term projections or being validated by those in the know on the longer term ones.

I have long predicted the collapse and violent upheaval for late 2015 or early 2016 giving Obama a reason to 'delay' the election. Now we find that Dr. Ben Carson also suggests that there may not be an election in 2016. This is a man that many have considered for President. Dismiss my concerns but perhaps his views are worth considering.

Ben Carson

WND on Ben Carson: http://tinyurl.com/pfxhpjl

November of 2013 I suggested that the Iranians would deliver a nuke in a cargo ship to New York harbor where they would detonate it and spelled out exactly why we, not Israel, would be the target.

Fix Bayonets – Iran, Obama and Nuclear War pt 5: http://tinyurl.com/puantf2\

A short time later one of my regular readers sent me the following article with Obama telling us that he feared a nuclear explosion in Manhattan.
NY Daily News – Obama Worried Nuke Weapon set in Manhattan: http://tinyurl.com/kvr5gg9

Just a few days ago Thomas Sowell revealed that his greatest fear was that Iran would detonate a nuke in New York City.

Rush Limbaugh Show Transcript - Dr. Thomas Sowell's Greatest Fear: http://tinyurl.com/l8hnd6e

I am a Deist, not a Christian and like to believe that my projections are based purely on my understanding of causality, logic, and current events. However, five dedicated Christians, all knowing my beliefs...the most recent one a minister from Wisconsin, have told me that I am doing God's work. As a Deist I am inclined to dismiss their beliefs in divine intervention, but who knows for certain? As they say, 'God works in mysterious ways.'
_________________________
Edited by John R. Houk
Title by Editor derived from content.

© Danny Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment