On my NCCR blog a commenter sent a link totally unrelated to my blog post on Asia Bibi; nonetheless the commenter – futuret – has found such a relevant post originally found on The Counter Jihad Report that it is worth a cross post.
Counter Jihad’s post is actually from former Representative and retired Lt. Col. Allen West. West is exposing Michael Bloomberg, the former Mayor of NYC – a Leftist billionaire – for being very supportive with the Radical Muslim Emirate of Qatar on the Saudi Arabian Peninsula. This is something Americans should be aware of. It exposes the Left’s idiotic support for Radical Islam and Islam’s nefarious agenda to spread that religion of evil by hook or by crook across the globe.
Actually six other Counterjihad writers and proponents also signed this open letter including the staff of the Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition. Allen West – in my opinion – is the biggest mover and shaker of the signatories. The Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition is derived from the Stop Qatar Now website in which there is a lot of info on the nefariousness of Qatar.
Qatar Awareness Campaign: Letter to Michael Bloomberg #StopQatarNow
Signed by: Allen B. West; Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.; Pamela Geller; Walid Shoebat; Charles Ortel; Paul E Vallely; Robert Spencer & the entire Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition
Posted: October 29, 2014
731 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
731 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Dear Mr. Bloomberg:
This letter is being sent to you on behalf of the Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition. The purpose is to inform you and the public of the activities of the State of Qatar, whose government you and your philanthropies are connected to and work with. Qatar is a state sponsor of terror, providing funds to Fatah and Hamas, and the host country of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The crisis with Israel is a direct result of Qatar’s/the Muslim Brotherhood’s relationship with the Obama administration, and, in general, Washington D.C. Just yesterday, it was reported that a senior Obama official called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “chickenshit.” In August, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry attempted to force Israel to accept Qatari-negotiated “peace” terms with Hamas. What loaded dice.
You and Bloomberg Philanthropies have donated millions to Qatar-connected education and financial endeavors. These include Common Core, Connect All Schools, banking interests in Qatar and other Islamic countries that actively finance global terror, think tanks and social referendums having to do with anti-smoking, as well as global warming initiatives that adhere to Qatar’s own stated development goals.
The 3rd annual Bloomberg Doha Conference, to be held this year, will expressly go into the ties between the Bloomberg empire of press and financial companies and Qatar. The conference will cover topics such as: setting the agenda; the global perspective; regional landscape; transition of power; the new Qatari leadership; a conversation with Sir Michael Hintze; Islamic finance; real estate; Saudi energy markets and geopolitics; Iran, Syria and regional political stability; asset allocation; where are the opportunities in the region; traditional versus alternative, wealth preservation for the new generation; World Cup spending and development; regulation and the role this plays for managers looking at the region; investment destinations outside the Middle East and following the money.
All of this indicates a strong, intrinsic financial and strategic relationship between Bloomberg LP and Qatar. All this can be used as leverage against Qatar, which is right now threatening Israel vis-à-vis Washington D.C., Hamas, and Fatah.
In light of these connections that entwine the Bloomberg enterprises with the terrorist state of Qatar, we urge you to read the information below. Qatar is involved in Taliban narcotics trafficking through a relationship with the Pakistani National Logistics Cell and profits from operating a virtual slave state.
So the public has a fuller context of Qatar’s role in supporting and financing terrorist activities worldwide, and their connection to Bloomberg:
· Bloomberg has partnered with Qatar on Common Core and the Connect All Schools Project. This project is bringing Arabic as a primary language into New York’s schools. Teaching the Arabic language is based on the grammar in the Quran. Therefore, by default, Islamic education is being forced on grade school children in the United States. Over 100 schools across the country are now implementing this curriculum, which is financed and promoted by Qatar.
· The Ground Zero Mosque – now Park51 – was promoted by you (as mayor) and Qatar as well as individuals with radical Islamist ties and terrorism links. Out of a sense of political correctness and the desire to not offend Muslims, this mosque was proposed 600 feet from where the Twin Towers stood on 9/11/2001. As mayor, you banned clergy and first responders from 9/11 ceremonies. The names of those lost that fateful day were also requested by you not to be read, so it would not upset the Islamic community.
· During your tenure as Mayor of New York City, Sharia law has been implemented in various forms throughout the city: such as, allowing exceptions for prayer times regardless of job affiliation. The Call to Prayer rings out in Manhattan these days as well and the number of mosques in NYC has exploded over the last few years. Many of these mosques receive funds from Qatar.
· Bloomberg and the Qatar Central Bank launched an Interbank Rate in 2012. Qatar Central Bank (QCB) and Bloomberg LP partnered to launch the first ever Qatar Interbank Offer Rate (QIBOR) fixings in a move aimed at encouraging a more active interbank market in Qatar. Interbank rate fixings are used around the world to provide a daily reference point for banks borrowing unsecured funds from other banks in the local wholesale banking market and this announcement brought Qatar into that market for the first time.
· Bloomberg LP has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. In 2011, Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal announced plans to partner with the Bloomberg news service to establish a new Arabic language news channel. Prince Talal’s donations to the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), both part of the US Muslim Brotherhood, as well as his support of the Georgetown University Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (CCMU), run by long-time Muslim Brotherhood supporter Dr. John Esposito, are well documented. In 2008, an Arab business publication reported that Prince Talal had also made numerous financial contributions to a pan-Islamic interfaith dialog organization that is closely tied to the global Muslim Brotherhood and which has an anti-Semitic statement posted on its website. In March of 2008, the Kingdom Foundation established by Prince Talal was one of the sponsors of a conference held by the World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists (WCMP), a new international Islamic philanthropic organization with strong Muslim Brotherhood representation. To be clear, to partner with Talal is to partner with the Muslim Brotherhood.
· The banning of smoking indoors fits Islamic Sharia law, as the use of tobacco is haram (i.e., forbidden). For instance, the Nigerian Islamist group – Boko Haram, established by a Qatari proxy who now resides in Doha – recently executed two people for smoking. A Bloomberg anti-tobacco initiative partnered with the Turkish AKP, an Islamist party hostile to Israel and secular Turks, to seriously curtail smoking in that country, just as you did in New York City.
The QAC Coalition and petitioners ask that you consider the attached sourced report on Qatar’s activities. The links cited are vetted and credible sources. We hope you take the time to verify the truth of the statements for yourself.
After doing so, the Coalition of the Qatar Awareness Campaign calls on you to exert due influence on the Qatar for the security of Israel in these extremely perilous times!
Lt. Col. Allen B. West (US Army, Ret)
Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.
Center for Security Policy
Center for Security Policy
Paul E Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Chairman, Stand Up America
Chairman, Stand Up America
& the entire Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition.
Qatar Research Report: http://www.stopqatarnow.com/p/research-report.html
Sign the Petition! Visit www.stopqatarnow.com
Facebook: Stop Qatar Now
** Select signatures as of 9/27. The Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition is comprised of more than 25 journalists, national security experts, publishers, and independent researchers. To view all Coalition participants, please visit the Campaign’s website.
About The Counter Jihad Report
I am a retired nurse. I started reading about Islamic Jihad after 9/11. After going to conferences and speaking engagements on the subject I began to connect with others and started sharing what I had learned.
I started this blog in response to the frequently asked questions, “Where can I go to learn more?” and “What action can be taken?”
This blog is mainly a news aggregating site but will also include an extensive library of resources for studying Islam and networking with other Counter Jihad activists.
My Interest in Islamic Jihad stems from the 1983 Hezbollah truck … READ THE REST
The Qatar Awareness Campaign (QAC) seeks to raise awareness of Qatar and their activities around terror, genocide, and transnational organized crime - including slavery and narcotics.
Why Qatar? They are responsible for...
- The recent Israel/Hamas war (Qatar hosts and funds Hamas, whose tunnel system is used for smuggling and terrorism)
- Boko Haram (Qatar helped to found Boko Haram, who are involved in slave trade and narcotics)
- ISIS (Qatar helped to create and finance ISIS, who are involved directly with narcotics and slaves).
- The Taliban (they partner with and profit from Taliban heroin smugglers, the Pakistani National Logistics Cell).
- 9/11 (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was on a Qatari Ministry's payroll, and the Emir of Qatar amazingly delivered him into U.S. custody as soon as the pressure grew too hot for Qatar to handle)
Apart from terrorism, Qatar is effectively a slave state.
Qatar works captive migrant workers, more accurately termed slaves, in awful and treacherous conditions. These workers are paid less than $1 per hour, if they get paid at all. 4,000 workers are expected to die preparing for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Doha, more than double the number killed in the recent Israel-Hamas conflict.
Contact email, for inquiries and to join: firstname.lastname@example.org