DONATE

Friday, August 12, 2011

Are Social Relativists Conservatives?

Ann Coulter - Homocon

John R. Houk
© August 12, 2011

I am a huge Ann Coulter fan. I find it humorous the she slices and dices Liberals with her Conservative voice. I was very disappointed a while back when Coulter accepted to be the key note speaker at a GOProud conference. GOProud asserts it is a Conservative/Republican crowd. The problem I have with GOProud is their focus is the ungodly social value of homosexuality.

If I had any doubts earlier about Coulter’s Conservatism I have none now. Coulter is joining GOProud’s Board of Advisors. This indicates that Coulter definitely is not a Social Conservative values kind of gal. I was pointed toward a WND article in which Coulter defends the identity of normal of homosexual Conservatives.

“…I speak to a lot of groups and do not endorse them. I speak at Harvard and I certainly don't endorse their views. I've spoken to Democratic groups and liberal Republican groups that loooove abortion. The main thing I do is speak on college campuses, which is about the equivalent of speaking at an al-Qaida conference. I'm sure I agree with GOProud more than I do with at least half of my college audiences. But in any event, giving a speech is not an endorsement of every position held by the people I'm speaking to."


She said, "If you're born gay, why would you be liberal? Are you born liberal? Gays are a demographic group that have one of the highest incomes in America, they are victims of crimes. The Muslims don't think too highly of them. So, you know, basically the entire Republican platform is fighting the same causes any sane gay person should care about, and the entire Democratic platform is sucking up to soccer moms and women who want abortions.

"What do you care about that for, gay person. Abortion isn't at the top of your list, I'm guessing. And, by the way, as soon as liberals find a gay gene, guess who's going to get aborted? So I think all gays who are born gay are overwhelmingly conservative, maybe apolitical. And all those angry gays, causing trouble for everybody, I don't even think they were born gay. I think they just are angry at their fathers," she said.

If you are a Social Conservative Christian Right kind of person as I am, you have to see these Coulter quotes are a contradiction to Conservative-Family values. As a good Capitalist Conservative Coulter points out that many homosexuals are in the upper economic bracket of America. Capitalism is good but Capitalism without moral principle will ultimately end Capitalism. “Ending Capitalism” may sound like sweeping hyperbole; however it is Christian morality that made America good. Diluting Christian morality with Secular Humanist Moral Relativity will end America’s goodness. Even though I enjoy Coulter’s slicing political humor at Leftist’s expense, I am going to have to rethink my support for her.

Ann Coulter is definitely not a trend setter among Conservatives validating homosexuality as a normal lifestyle. Another WND article dated January 2011 lists a handful of Conservatives that are a part of the GOProud advisory board:




Tammy Bruce (Bruce has been a homosexual before any Conservative credentials. She has thought of herself as a Democrat probably because of Social Liberalism.)

JRH 8/12/11 (Hat Tip: Western Journalism)

No comments:

Post a Comment