DONATE

Monday, January 11, 2010

Response to Muslim Apologist Mariam

Mariam Commented on this blog post: "My Ex-husband was a Good Muslim."

I am posting a response rather than the comment section because apparently I exceeded the 4,096 characters allowed.

Here is what Mariam said:

"Mariam said...
Theway2k the you made people look at those hadiths and suras was totally opposite in islam even holding the wrist of unrelated woman for a man i like a screw drive through your forhead it is forbidden to even hold the hands of unrelated women forced sex or rape in totally out of question.
and the other thing is if mohammad (PBUH) was not a prophet then why did jesus (PBUH) said there would be a spirit of truth after me?.. who was that sprirt of truth nobody after mohammad (PBUH) came.. they way you are representating islam is like you are forcing people to see that islam is wrong by giving your own story to it. i am a muslim woman and i feel very proud to be a part of that community which gace eaual rights to us and even Allah says in Quran that heaven is under the feet of mothers... Has any other reliegon given this much honour to a woman???.... certainly not ..
so if you want to know what Allah and mohammed (PBUH) really say first look at all aspects why they say it then you will understand.. otherwise i can only pray for some Real knowledge about islam for you."


Here is my response:

Mariam I understand that you may be upset at my portrayal of Mohammed because you have been brainwashed that he is the perfect man. He was not! Your own Quran and history demonstrate that. The duplicity of Islamic Abrogation and dualistic theology is the self-deluded justification of Mohammed's actions.

As to Jesus saying there would be a "spirit of truth" following Him, the Lord Jesus Christ was definitely not referring to the violent anti-Christ spirited Mohammed.

Here is a little "spirit of truth" education for you:

Jesus said (John 14: 7-11), "7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves."

Jesus said (John 14: 23-29), “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. 25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said,[e] ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.
29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.

Jesus said (John 16: 5-15), 5 “But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.


Note Mariam the Lord Jesus is speaking of the Holy Spirit that will come immediately after the Lord's Resurrection. Jesus the Christ IS NOT referring to a man of bloodlust and carnal lust named Mohammed.

Jesus speaks of the Resurrection in letting His Holy Apostles know His Return will be IMMEDIATE: 16 “A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father.”
17 Then some of His disciples said among themselves, “What is this that He says to us, ‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’; and, ‘because I go to the Father’?” 18 They said therefore, “What is this that He says, ‘A little while’? We do not know what He is saying.”
19 Now Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and He said to them, “Are you inquiring among yourselves about what I said, ‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’? 20 Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. 21 A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. 22 Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Incidently Mariam before you follow the Muslim Mullah deception and not believe that the Father, Son (Jesus the Christ) and the Holy Spirit are ONE you need to read more of the Word of Jesus. (Also note if you have read that Jesus spoke of the "Spirit of Truth," do not call the Word of Jesus corrupt.)

Jesus said (John 17: 14-26), I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. 20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[e] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Jesus said (John 15: 23-27), He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause. 26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

Case closed Mariam! Mohammed is an imposter at best or a demonized man at worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment